PDA

View Full Version : Rune Factory 4 Bachelors/Bachelorettes

Light Wave Magi
02-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Does anyone have an info on the bachelors/bachelorettes in Rune Factory 4? I did find an interesting piece of info though.

I read somewhere on the net that certain boss monsters you defeat can become marriage candidates. The one I saw mentioned was the bachelorette Kohaku, who is a butterfly monster before you beat her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/rickyp2004/Pics%20For%20Friends/RuneFactory4-Kokahu.jpg
Say hello to Kohaku! She's pretty cute. =D

lunarwolf
02-25-2012, 01:13 PM
Does anyone have an info on the bachelors/bachelorettes in Rune Factory 4? I did find an interesting piece of info though.

I read somewhere on the net that certain boss monsters you defeat can become marriage candidates. The one I saw mentioned was the bachelorette Kohaku, who is a butterfly monster before you beat her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/rickyp2004/Pics%20For%20Friends/RuneFactory4-Kokahu.jpg
Say hello to Kohaku! She's pretty cute. =D

Yeah she is cute. There is another character that is a boss monster and his name is Dylas. He is a horse monster but after you defeat him he still keeps his tail in human form.

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/rf4_dylas_thumb.jpg
http://gloopyeegra.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/rf4_dylas1.jpg

Light Wave Magi
02-26-2012, 12:25 PM
It's the fluffy tail!! xD

Kohaku is one of the girls I'll consider marrying in Rune Factory 4. The twist where you can marry bosses is pretty interesting.

lunarwolf
02-26-2012, 02:56 PM
It's the fluffy tail!! xD

Kohaku is one of the girls I'll consider marrying in Rune Factory 4. The twist where you can marry bosses is pretty interesting.

you're right about the monster dating twist. It should be very interesting to see how Natsume plays it out. Let's see.... there is a butler called Vishnal I think....
http://www.thedailydl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/vishnal.jpg

he might be the first person I'll go for when I eventually get the game.

Light Wave Magi
02-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Cool. Hmm...I'm always seeing butlers/maids in the Rune Factory series. xD I wonder if the de Sainte-Coquille family will be in this one too. They've been in all the other Rune Factory games so far.

Micadee123
02-27-2012, 08:16 PM
Cool. Hmm...I'm always seeing butlers/maids in the Rune Factory series. xD I wonder if the de Sainte-Coquille family will be in this one too. They've been in all the other Rune Factory games so far.

I love them. and that new monster thing sounds awesome

lunarwolf
02-27-2012, 08:35 PM

Oh, that would be cool to see what happens to the Sainte-Coquille family. Like did they ever find their fortune? (they did say the Sainte-Coquille family did loose their fortune in Rune Factory Tides of Destiny, right? If they did then I'd like to see what happens to them.)

I love them. and that new monster thing sounds awesome

I wonder when the monster bachelor/bachelorettes will be available during the game. Like some of the first monsters or the last...maybe somewhere in between....

Micadee123
02-27-2012, 08:58 PM
Man! now im all into this, better start saving for a 3DS

lunarwolf
02-27-2012, 09:29 PM
Man! now im all into this, better start saving for a 3DS

hahaha! The 3DS is pretty cool. Do you know what color you want to get. I got a turquoise 3DS.

Micadee123
02-27-2012, 09:34 PM
hahaha! The 3DS is pretty cool. Do you know what color you want to get. I got a turquoise 3DS.

nah, probably anything I can find cheap. I just got a few new games for my DS before the 3DS came out :(

lunarwolf
02-27-2012, 09:38 PM
nah, probably anything I can find cheap. I just got a few new games for my DS before the 3DS came out :(

oh okay. I just saved up the gift cards I got from Christmas to buy it. I just spent them all so I need to save the gift cards I'll get for my birthday (that is if I get gift cards...)

Light Wave Magi
02-28-2012, 09:06 AM
Oh, that would be cool to see what happens to the Sainte-Coquille family. Like did they ever find their fortune? (they did say the Sainte-Coquille family did loose their fortune in Rune Factory Tides of Destiny, right? If they did then I'd like to see what happens to them.)

I know what you mean. Hopefully they found it again. Still, they were doing pretty well for a family who'd lost their fortune in the first place.

I wonder when the monster bachelor/bachelorettes will be available during the game. Like some of the first monsters or the last...maybe somewhere in between....

Maybe they'll be spread out or something?

Kanethedragon
02-28-2012, 02:38 PM
to add to what you're probably still wondering as per what other bachelorettes there are, there is also Margaret and Dolce (though I don't believe dolce was actually specified as a bachelorette yet, but Margaret was) I'm surprised though.from what I've been seeing you guys here are like way behind on information XD. of all the places I go to UnT (Ushi no Tane) seems to be ahead of the game, but then again a decent amount of UnTers are extremely diehard fan...girls as most people I've seen there are mainly girls, though there are also guys like me.

lunarwolf
02-28-2012, 04:25 PM
to add to what you're probably still wondering as per what other bachelorettes there are, there is also Margaret and Dolce (though I don't believe dolce was actually specified as a bachelorette yet, but Margaret was) I'm surprised though.from what I've been seeing you guys here are like way behind on information XD. of all the places I go to UnT (Ushi no Tane) seems to be ahead of the game, but then again a decent amount of UnTers are extremely diehard fan...girls as most people I've seen there are mainly girls, though there are also guys like me.

actually.... i'm just really busy with school to post more.... but yeah... we could use a bit more info... I mainly used Siliconera for most of my information.

Light Wave Magi
02-29-2012, 01:57 PM
I go to Ushi no Tane as well. I'm not a member of there forums though. xD It's a lot more fun to discuss it with everyone here though!

Ah, I will reserve judgment on Maragaret until I can actually play Rune Factory 4. But Kohaku is number one on my list as of now.

HM-Leafy
03-02-2012, 11:46 AM
I go to Ushi no Tane as well. I'm not a member of there forums though. xD It's a lot more fun to discuss it with everyone here though!

Ah, I will reserve judgment on Maragaret until I can actually play Rune Factory 4. But Kohaku is number one on my list as of now.
I think it's quieter and more homely here. :P

I'm going for horse monster guy so far. Unless they get a cooler guy. I like cool guys. -sunglasses-

Light Wave Magi
03-02-2012, 04:57 PM
That's the feeling I get as well. It's a lot better IMO.

Cool? xD Didn't know about horse monster guy.

Kanethedragon
03-02-2012, 05:08 PM
I think it's quieter and more homely here. :P

I'm going for horse monster guy so far. Unless they get a cooler guy. I like cool guys. -sunglasses-

well you can try looking up pics from the trailer. there are people like a red-haired librarian char and a couple others whom aren't currently named yet besides Jones who's believed to be married to Nancy (she looks ALOT like Winry from FMA) and then the other two revealed males Dylas (unicorn monster who's looks more like a dog in human form) and Vishnal/Bishnal (the butler) as for any other updates on bachelors/bachelorettes none currently though it is known there's a guard girl (shown in the trailer,) Dolce, kitty girl who has no pupils (also shown in trailer as well as pics released prior, is great friends with Dolce and could possibly be a self-aware and movable marionette,) and also one unsure whether she'd be in the game but is in the manga, Seriza who kinda looks like Kohaku but pretty sure aren't related.

Light Wave Magi
03-02-2012, 05:17 PM
So much interesting info about the Bachelors/Bachelorettes and a few of the townsfolk. It just makes me even more excited about Rune Factory 4. I can't wait for it to come out.

I see us getting it maybe by late Fall-early Winter or this time next year.

Kanethedragon
03-02-2012, 05:27 PM
So much interesting info about the Bachelors/Bachelorettes and a few of the townsfolk. It just makes me even more excited about Rune Factory 4. I can't wait for it to come out.

for the most part those chars are unconfirmed bachelors/bachelorettes, but it's likely they will be. and for the townsfolk, technically they are the townsfolk, except they are more, RELEVENT! townsfolk. XD

Jonahman10
03-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Yeah, actually most of the information here is second hand from Ushi No Tane. It just trickles down through members of both forums.

Light Wave Magi
03-03-2012, 03:54 PM
for the most part those chars are unconfirmed bachelors/bachelorettes, but it's likely they will be. and for the townsfolk, technically they are the townsfolk, except they are more, RELEVENT! townsfolk. XD

I see your point. Kohaku is one of the confirmed Bachelorettes for RF4 though. There's still quite a bit of time left before Japan gets it, so we'll see what happens in July.

crazyboy
03-10-2012, 07:42 AM

I really doubt we will get the game this year in english the release for japan is in July and all rune factory Natsume localized until now took between 8 months and 1 year before they were released in America.

I don't think we will see the game here before april of next years.

Light Wave Magi
03-15-2012, 02:19 PM
You never know. It all depends on how much priority they place on its localization over other games they're working on. So probably early Winter or sometime next year.

So, what is everyone hoping to see in the game?

lunarwolf
03-19-2012, 03:34 PM
You never know. It all depends on how much priority they place on its localization over other games they're working on. So probably early Winter or sometime next year.

So, what is everyone hoping to see in the game?

More Hunter Wolves! just kidding...

I'm hoping to see more kinds of weapons or more monster barns to hold the vast amount of monsters I'll catch.

Light Wave Magi
03-19-2012, 04:15 PM
I can see them putting in different weapons and possibly more barns. All I know is that I'm anxious to get it.

Lunarmoon
05-06-2012, 12:03 PM
I'm looking forward to Vishnal and Dylas!!! And I've heard there is going to be dating scenes and things, so I'm looking forward to all the romancing! :o

Light Wave Magi
05-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Yes. I noticed that the romance in this Rune Factory seems quite in-depth compared to the ones before it.

I'm interested in the backstory of the main characters as well. Even if they have amnesia, there's always something relating to them in some way.

HungerGamesLover
08-20-2012, 10:01 AM
From what I've seen my fave is Pico... I sort of wish she was a bachelorette. http://images.wikia.com/harvestmoonrunefactory/images/2/25/Pico_normal.png