PDA

View Full Version : Harves Moon: The Twin Villages Help Guide

Claire
07-30-2010, 10:52 PM
Harvest Moon: The Twin Villages
This thread is to help people who are interested in this game and those interested in importing. I will be posting mainly what you need to know about this game if you know no Japanese in this thread. So let the guide begin!

Story
The main thing of the game the is the two villages, Bluebell, and, Konohana, and the different things you'll encounter in each. You main priority in Bluebell is to tend to your animals. While Konohana's is to tend to your plants and crops. Each priority is your key to profit in zed town. But still regardless what town you choose you can still have animals and grow crops just not in mass.

Bluebell
The Mechanics:
As stated before animals will be your main priority and source of profit in Bluebell.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l58/ShizuneFan/Harvest%20Moon/care.jpg
There will be most of the animals from previous HM games in this game. If more indication is needed click here (http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l58/ShizuneFan/Harvest%20Moon/animals.jpg).(although they are not depicted sheep and chickens are available)
You buy them from,

Animal :白いアルパカWhite Alpaca Price: 18000G
Produces:White alpaca wool
Unlocked: Second Year of Fall

茶色いアルパカBrown Alpaca 18000G
Brown Alpaca Wool
Second Year of Fall

子ウシCalf 1500G
Nothing Until Matured(20 Days)
There from beginning

子茶ウシBrown Calf? 5500G
Nothing Until Matured
?

大ウシLarge Cow 3000G
Milk
Unlocked when calf is received from Mayor.(Bluebell Only?)

大茶ウシBrown Cow 13500G
Jersey Milk
?

ヒヨコ Chick 800G
Nothing until Matured(8 Days)
There from beginning

黒ヒヨコ Black Chick 2500G
Nothing Until Matured(8 Days)
?

ニワトリ Chicken 1500G
1 egg a day
When chick is received from Mayor.(Bluebell Only?)

黒ニワトリ Black Chicken 6000G
1 black egg a day
?

黒子ヒツジ Black Lamb 4500G
Nothing until Matured
?

黒大ヒツジBlack Sheep
Good Wool
?

子ヒツジ Lamb 3000
Nothing Until Matured(20 Days)
Summer Year 1

大ヒツジ Sheep 7000
Wool every 4 days
Summer Only?

Like AWL you will have to keep up and wash your animals too.
Also in the image above it states that there will be live stock contests/festivals like previous games.

Pet's:
This is something fairly new that was introduced to HM in Wind Bazaar.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l58/ShizuneFan/Harvest%20Moon/pet.jpg
They all have their own animal they herd. You can buy them from Killik in Konohana(I'm only putting this section under Bluebell because they are more likely to need pets), and all food for them can be bough from the Ucho brothers. Here is a List of the animals how much they cost and when they are unlocked.

大イヌ(赤・青・緑)Saint Bernard(Red・Blue・Green) 5000G
There from Beginning
Herds Cows

小イヌ 茶・黒・赤 Small Dogs Red・Black・Brown 5000G
There from Beginning
Herds Sheep and Alpaca

ポニー Pony 5000G
You get one for free during the first month in Konohana. There from beginning in Bluebell.
Only for travel purposes
Note: Can't Jump

サラブレット Thoroughbred Horse 10000G
Winter Year 1
Can Jump and only for Travel Purposes.

どさんこ Dosanko Horse 20000G
?
Can Jump and only for Travel Purposes
Note: Possible faster than other horses.

ネコ(白・黒・茶) Cat(White・Black・Brown) 5000G
There from beginning.
Herds Chickens

フクロウOwl (http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l58/ShizuneFan/Harvest%20Moon/owl2.jpg) 10000G
Winter Year 1
From the mountain sumit it can help you travel from town to town.

Konohana
The Mechanics:
Konohana's main priority and source of profit is cops of produce and flowers/plants. You can buy the seeds from Gonbe.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l58/ShizuneFan/Harvest%20Moon/une.jpg

Crops/Planting: (http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l58/ShizuneFan/Harvest%20Moon/manure.jpg)
A new feature to planting crops is that now when you place manure on crops it will give a that little line/hill effect. Also apparently you can now set the amount of spots you want to hoe instead of doing one by one.

Flowers: (http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l58/ShizuneFan/Harvest%20Moon/une2.jpg)
A first to a DS HM game is the growing of flowers which can be bought from Kamil.

List of Crops.
Note: crops with a * next to them can be re-harvested. Another tip is that most crops that can be re-harvested usually take 11-18 days to grow and then can be re-harvested. So I suggest if you plan on growing crops that can be re-harvested you plant them at the beginning of the month so you can make good profit.
Spring

かぶ Turnip 120G
*じゃがいも Potatoes 170G
きゃべつ Cabbage 300G
アスパラガス Asparagus 240
*きゅうり Cucumber 350G
*いちご Strawberry 850G
ピンクローズ Pink Rose 260G
マーガレット Margaret 140G
カーネーション Carnation 250G
カサブランカ Casablanca 280G
*コーヒー Coffee 120G
*さくらんぼ Cherry 100G
*春茶葉 Spring Tea 1000G

Summer

たまねぎ Onion 120
かぼちゃ Pumpkin 220
ラディッシュ Radish 250
*トマト Tomato 100
*とうもろこし Corn 490
*パイナップル Pineapple 4000
*すいか Watermelon 3000
ひまわり Sunflowers 260
レッドローズ Red Rose 230
もも Momo 250
*バナナ Banana 300
*夏茶葉 Summer Tea 1000

Fall

ほうれん草 Spinach 290
にんじん Carrot 150
*なす Eggplant 330
*さつまいも Sweet potato 950
*ピーマン Pepper 200
なでしこ Nadeshiko 120
ホワイトローズ White Rose 200
ガーベラ Gerbera 250
米 Rice 90
りんご Apple 140
ぶどう Grapes 330
カカオ Coacoa 2000
*秋茶葉 Autumn Tea 1000

Winter

だいこん Radish 110
*はくさい Winter Cabbage 370
スノードロップ Snowdrop 230
りんどう Gentian 140
ブルーローズ Blue Rose 1500
みかん Orange 590

Characters
Specifically on this part some of the descriptions may sound strange since I'm just an OKAY translator and may change them up a little since directly it comes out odd. Either way I"ll do my best.
(?) = wasn't really sure.

Main Characters:

Hero: (http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l58/ShizuneFan/Harvest%20Moon/hero.jpg)
A young man who likes nature. Since being a young child he has had the dream of having a farm in a place close to nature. He came/sent(?) to the villages to see his dream. He doesn't give up and takes challenges no matter what the odds. He also has a curious personality.(?)

Heroine: (http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l58/ShizuneFan/Harvest%20Moon/heroine.jpg)
A girl with spirit who likes to take of animals and crops. To fulfill her dream of becoming head of a farm. She came/sent(?) to the villages. A caring person she understands feelings, and has a kind personality.

Claire
07-30-2010, 10:53 PM
~Marriage Candidates and Love Events Coming Soon

Claire
07-30-2010, 10:54 PM
~Villagers Coming Soon

Claire
07-30-2010, 10:55 PM
~Requests and Cooking Coming Soon

Claire
07-30-2010, 10:57 PM
~Etc Coming Soon
I'm sorry everyone for leaving you hanging on this guide so long. I'm just making these double posts to ensure all info will be next to each other. I'll be updating a new section everyday so bear with me I'm translating a guide, It does take a little time but not too much I should have this thread finished in a bout a week. Thank you for your time.

~Claire

HarvestFan
08-06-2010, 06:46 AM
Claire, you know where is the axe? Have a event? I have the hammer but the axe... please help me!! I need this beacause is a request 10 wood lumber and 10 stone lumber!

marcstef
08-15-2010, 11:01 AM
Claire, you know where is the axe? Have a event? I have the hammer but the axe... please help me!! I need this beacause is a request 10 wood lumber and 10 stone lumber!

i want to no it to

candy
08-15-2010, 10:33 PM
Can't we have ducks or goats in HM TV ?

Kaoru
08-15-2010, 11:08 PM
Hmm... I didn't want to post here since it is Claire's guide....

I'll delete this later then when Claire updates her guide with these parts in it XD (plus I already sent a few PMs/Vistor messages)

The Axe:

This will appear on the request board in Konohana. It will be posted by Shen Ro ( シェン・ロー) The guy in the panda suit.

The subject will be:力作のオノ!
オノ = axe

If I remember correctly, it'll be up for a long time (30 days) and all you have to do to begin with is accept the request and talk to him to get it started. (though, the conditions may already be written on the request sheet)

When you can get it: From Year 1 Summer 1 and after.
Cost: 8,000 G
Exchange: 10 sticks (枝)

I don't know if you have to have Shen Ro's Friend Points up to a certain point... I think I got the axe when he had 1 - 2 flowers so perhaps you don't.

===============

You can't keep ducks or goats. The animals available are the ones that Claire has already listed: Chicken, Black chicken (lays black eggs), Cow, Brown Cow (gives Jersey Milk), Brown Alpaca, White Alpaca, Bees, Owl, Cats, Dogs, Sheep, Black Sheep (gives different quality wool) and Horses (though, you're really just borrowing them)

There *are* howevever, wild ducks (a white one and a green one). You can make friend with them by picking them up and feeding them fish (but they only eat certain types of fish. Like メダカ and チビメダカ.

After you're friend with them, they'll approach you and be happy when you pick them up. They'll also give you a gift at least once.

Hope that helps. ^_^

cool()_()
12-02-2010, 12:13 AM
please tell me because i already have an axe i want a hammer pls tell me :(

Kaoru
12-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Hi Cool,

Here's how to get the Hammer.

Like the axe, it's on the request board in Konohana.

Posted by: Shen ro (シェン・ロー) the panda suit guy you got the axe from
Subject: 力作のハンマー!
When you can get it: From Year 1 Spring 12
Cost: 0
Exchange: 8 stones (石)

Get the stones/rocks and give them to Shen ro. I find it a little odd that you got the axe first...since the Japanese game wiki says the hammer is available first. Unlike the axe though, the hammer is a rank D request.

Keep an eye out on the Konohana board and it should come up ^_^

Hope that helps~!

cool()_()
12-02-2010, 04:16 AM
i cannot get an owl claire said it can i be get in winter do i have to raise the man selling pets in blue bell in order for me to unlock the owl???????? and another thing claire said you can get a horse that jump in winter but i cant find it can somebody tell me how???????? :confused:

cool()_()
12-02-2010, 05:59 AM
does anyone know how can i upgrade my farm in harvest moon twin villages
and where can i get some tree seeds:confused:

Kaoru
12-02-2010, 04:53 PM
Hi Cool,

I answered your questions as best I can. I hope it's helpful ^_^

Owl

Where to get: Either the Konohana or Bluebell animal shop (where you get pets and horses)
When: From Year 1, Summer
Requirements: You have to have done the "トンネルの向こう" request from Airin (the carpenter) which opens up the tunnel a little bit.
How much: 10000
Note: The Owl will not fly you around if it's raining.
Note 2: There's a glitch where if you feed the owl, then fly somewhere with it, it sometimes forgets that you've fed it. So, you can feed him again and raise his friendship level. However, technically, you don't have to feed it. It won't get sick or lose friendship points.

Horse

- To my knowledge, the horses don't jump, but I've still got my original pony from the beginning.
- You can rent other horses (they're not officially yours) and the difference is how much weight it can pull in regards to the storage/carriage thing.
- Each new type of horse you can rent is unlocked with how many times you clear the トンネルの向こう request.
Note: The Horse is the same as the owl. You technically don't have to feed it -- but it is nice to ^_^

Upgrade

- Airin will offer you an opportunity to upgrade your fields/barn. It will be up on the board at the beginning of the season.
- They will be rank C and above

Tree seeds

- You can purchase some from Gonbe (who sells the regular seeds) However, there may be some requirements (such as having a certain level of friendship with him.) I've been going slowly with the game, so I'm not too sure how often Gonbe offers certain Tree seeds
- You can also get Tree seeds from some people's requests. (For example, I got a cherry tree seed from Ria)

cool()_()
12-02-2010, 11:07 PM
thank you for your help:)
and another thing what does the airin need in the request

cool()_()
12-02-2010, 11:42 PM
pls tell me when can i get alpacas is it true that you can get it in fall????

Kaoru
12-03-2010, 12:35 AM
Airin will tell you what you need for each request. I'd write it all out...but it's rather a lot since her requests change depending on whether you live in Konohana or Bluebell.

She'll ask for some money -- the most being 2 million
Most of the time she'll ask for:

枝 = Sticks
石材 = Stones (for building -- you have to hit rocks with your hammer)
木材 = Lumber (for building -- you have to chop sticks with your axe)
鉱山石 = Ore rocks (Do *not* crack them open with your hammer if you're giving them to Airin as a requirement for her requests)

Remember to keep note of the quality of your stones and lumber -- sometimes how many stars they have matters.

It will look something like this: ☆1.5以上 which means "1.5 stars or more"

If you have a specific request you'd like me to look up for you, let me know and I'll translate it for you. You'll have a whole season to meet most of Airin's big requests (or at least, I thought she gave you the whole season) so you can save up and stock pile good quality stones (for building) and lumber.

=========

Alpacas (both white and brown)

Where: ジェシュ・アニマルリー in Bluebell. This is the animal store run by Ash's mom. It's on the left side in Bluebell.
When: Year 2, Fall
Cost: 18000

cool()_()
12-03-2010, 01:37 AM
thank you for the help
and where can i get a bell and stetoscope???????
this is my last question how can i get some bees???????????????

Kaoru
12-03-2010, 07:00 PM
The cat bell (すず)
-- You can buy it from either Mucho in Konohana or Lucho/Fucho in Bluebell.
-- You should probably buy it in the town you live in because prices are slightly higher in the one you don't live in.

The stethescope

You can get it from Ash from a request

Subject: 動物とのふれあい
Cost 1500 G
Exchange: 5 eggs (0.5 stars and higher), 5 milk (0.5 stars and higher)

Bees

To get bees there are two steps. First have to have bee boxes made. This is another request post/offer from Airin.

Rank D
Subject: ハチの箱を作るわ~
Cost: 10000G
Materials: 5 Sticks

-- Your bee boxes can be further upgraded. It will just cost more and you'll need more sticks.

Step 2

-- You need to get a bee nest and put it in the bee box. After a few days, bees will produce honey and will stay until winter.
-- After winter you'll have to put another bee hive into the box

cool()_()
12-03-2010, 07:39 PM
tnx for the help

Kaoru
12-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Oh sorry, when I saw "bell" I thought you meant "cat bell" The bell for your livestock is also a request event from Ash. It will have the same subject line as the one for the stethescope.

I also missed one of your questions because it was in the title of your post and not in the body.

In the beginning you can have 10 chickens and 6 livestock. To get more you'll have to upgrade your farm/barn. I don't want to give everything away though, so I'll leave it at that. If you want specifics to know the maximum, send me a PM and I'll tell you.

cool()_()
12-04-2010, 10:50 PM
does anyone know how to make clothes in harvest moon cause i dont really know:confused:

cool()_()
12-05-2010, 03:28 AM
do you guys know how to get money quick in harvest moon?????

cool()_()
12-15-2010, 07:12 AM
how can i change towns???

Kaoru
12-15-2010, 08:52 AM
Clothes

-- New clothes come from Nana. It will show up as a request on the Konohanna board. You might have to get Nana's friendship level up a bit though before she starts offering it. She'll ask for wool, so you'll need to get a sheep (or do some requests that give you wool.) There are two kinds of wool, one from white sheep and one from black sheep. Sage-sama (I think it's her at least) will also have one request where she'll make you some clothes as a reward.

Money

-- Pick up everything off the ground and ship it. Sticks, grass, fish, bugs, everything. You won't get paid until the next day, but your money will begin to build up. You have to be a bit patient when you're trying to build up money ^_^ It's kind of like real life in that way -- be patient, do work, get money.
There is a certain time (and place), however, where you can fish up something really valuable which will sell for a lot of money. I won't reveal it here so others can find out for themselves, but if you try it out, you'll eventually figure it out-- with hard work and patience of course XD

Change Towns

-- Near the end of the month you can go to the town hall (where the mayor is) and talk to them about changing towns. They have to be behind the desk in order to do it through. You may change towns within the last week of the month.
You can move back and forth as many times as you want, staying at a farm for the month before switching again if you want to go back.

Usagi5678
12-16-2010, 01:03 PM
You can have a little of both.If you live in Konohana once you experience the event where you get your horse back you'll notice a small barn.If you go to Bluebell you can buy animals,but they will be slightly more expensive.If you live in Bluebell, in mid-spring the mayor will come to your house and give you the esentials for planting,however until your second year you will only have a small 4 crop patch by your house.Be warned however,if you are playing this game via a rom EVERY animal except pets gets sick the day after a festival(not birthdays though).

MissyRae
05-03-2011, 04:19 PM
this is very helpful... I'm also playing i'll see if i can help :o

Kaoru
05-08-2011, 04:49 PM
That's correct. If you livei n Bluebell the clothes design is a bit more European. If you live in Konohana it's....I wouldn't exactly say Asian -- it's different haha

The outfit for the heroine if you choose Konohana is the darker one
http://www.bokumono.com/series/futago/

Here the hero is wearing the clothes for Bluebell and the Heroine is wearing clothes for Konohana

Here's if you want to see both side by side
http://www.bokumono.com/series/futago/chara/index.html

Cherubae
05-09-2011, 08:02 AM
You can move towns at the end of every season if you want to, or just stay in one town the entire time.

Each farm has small areas to accommodate the others' specialties. You can grow crops when living in Bluebell, but the fields are very small. You can also raise animals when living in Konohana, but you can only raise 4 cows/sheep/alpaca and 2 chickens.

You also get the other town's outfit to add to your clothing options if you move there.