Community

Natsume's Community Forums  
Old 12-22-2011, 08:24 PM   #51
Micadee123
I Knew The Pathway...
 
Micadee123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere Only We Know
Posts: 597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HM-Leafy View Post
Don't like Vaughn. :I Mainly because his overly huge fan base seems to be obsessed with him and only him so the other bachelors get no love.

What's so great about a tsundere anyway...? Really, idk what girls seem in guys like that... Sure, soft in the inside... But sttiilll...

Either way I love life after marriage in all games. Just seems kinda rewarding to go home after farming and there's someone there.
I agree with the whole Vaughn thing, I also though he was so cold and just unfriendly

I like life after mairrage and the whole kid thing but after that its just like whats the goal anymore?
__________________
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." Albert Einstein
Micadee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:19 AM   #52
HM-Leafy
Senior Farmer
 
HM-Leafy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micadee123 View Post
I agree with the whole Vaughn thing, I also though he was so cold and just unfriendly

I like life after mairrage and the whole kid thing but after that its just like whats the goal anymore?
I wouldn't want a guy like that in real life :I

I usually focus on something else, like shipping all the crops or completing my recipe book.
HM-Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #53
Sapphire
Unforgettable
 
Sapphire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a green forest where golden daffodils bloom all around.
Posts: 15,425
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HM-Leafy View Post
Don't like Vaughn. :I Mainly because his overly huge fan base seems to be obsessed with him and only him so the other bachelors get no love.

What's so great about a tsundere anyway...? Really, idk what girls seem in guys like that... Sure, soft in the inside... But sttiilll...

Either way I love life after marriage in all games. Just seems kinda rewarding to go home after farming and there's someone there.
I think Vaughn is the best HM bacholer that I've seen so far...
I also like Alex from MM though.
__________________


[Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.]
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:03 PM   #54
MDofDarkheart
Rainbow Raguna Honour Medal
 
MDofDarkheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 6,309
Send a message via Yahoo to MDofDarkheart
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
I think Vaughn is the best HM bacholer that I've seen so far...
I also like Alex from MM though.
I have 5 guys in the HM series that I adore.
Animal Parade - Harvest King/Ignus
Magical Melody - The Cute Doctor
Tree of Tranquility - Jin
Islands of Happiness/Sunshine islands - Will and Vaughn

Not sure who I'll marry/adore yet in Tale of Two Towns.
__________________
MDofDarkheart, 3DS FC: 4339-2801-8994
The Ragunian Master Chef in the Ranguna Fanclub.
MDofDarkheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #55
kgumasa
Senior Farmer
 
kgumasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Walking the path of the moon to swim in the sky of light
Posts: 3,143
Default

You're my kinda person....I love Jin in the games both ToT, and Animal Parade, I got a little sentamental and decided to marry the wizard in Animal Parade. But yes to the doctor, and Vaughn. But in the wii series I also liked Luke, the ruff look. Lol. My friend chose Toby because he looked like Gin from Bleach.....And ironically I chose Jin because he looked just like Jin from Samurai Champloo. lol
kgumasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:37 AM   #56
MDofDarkheart
Rainbow Raguna Honour Medal
 
MDofDarkheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 6,309
Send a message via Yahoo to MDofDarkheart
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgumasa View Post
You're my kinda person....I love Jin in the games both ToT, and Animal Parade, I got a little sentamental and decided to marry the wizard in Animal Parade. But yes to the doctor, and Vaughn. But in the wii series I also liked Luke, the ruff look. Lol. My friend chose Toby because he looked like Gin from Bleach.....And ironically I chose Jin because he looked just like Jin from Samurai Champloo. lol
I kept thinking he looked familiar.
Hahaha, I know why now.
I loved Jin from Samurai Champloo.
He was so cute! I wanted to marry him.
I plan to marry the HM version in TOT.
In Animal Parade, I'm working on my farmer level so I can wake up Harvest King/Ignus and marry him.
I do like Luke but I'm not really interested in him that way.
Oh no one has mentioned rich boy Will, I used to like him alot until I marryed him once...... he got so annoying after I marryed him so I reset than I sold that game to get the new Wii version.
With DS game prices dropping though, I might buy a few old HM to have the diversity of marrying canidates.
__________________
MDofDarkheart, 3DS FC: 4339-2801-8994
The Ragunian Master Chef in the Ranguna Fanclub.
MDofDarkheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2011 Natsume Inc. All Rights Reserved.