Natsume's Community Forums  
Old 03-27-2012, 11:32 PM   #671
MDofDarkheart
Rainbow Raguna Honour Medal

Send a message via Yahoo to MDofDarkheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgumasa View Post
Reina

Lifting out of bed dazed and drowsy, she rolled herself up to a sitting postion. Reina rubbed her eyes sluggishly and broke her sleeping eyes to the sunlight pouring inside. Smiling at the moment she crawled over to the window, peering down she looked toward Kana's home, " Hmmm....." pondering childishly " I wonder if he's up yet, I might surprise him" suddenly a shuffle from her side view startled her, her eyes lit up with fury. " Those darned birds....they're picking at Mako's fruit again..." with a hot face she lept from her bed and ran down the stairs, slipping swiftly down the steps and under the huge branch. As she ran, her arm whipped around and grabbed the broom, in the corner and ripped open the door. Storming violently toward the open orchard shouting," You'd better get outta here....I MEAN IT!!!! I'll sock you with this broom if your messing wi....." she stopped in a startle at Kana, sitting there a little puzzled storke shaded his eyes. Reina stood there speechless.

Mikhail

Roling onto his stomach, gazing at the sun filled window a grimace was laided on his face. He lay there starring at the window, with a longing sigh he rose, and sat up in his bed. Turning a gazing down at Neart, he smiled sweetly. " ....Well, maybe the Harvest Godess will bless our fields his year....." looking own hard at the floor," and maybe.....she shall bless the winds on which our heightened sentiment, for the ones we share our ways with." Looking back at the small all of fluff, the cats strong features shown through and his fur tickled around his eyes, his sharp whiskers glazing strands of silver striding through his cheeks. The cat purred at his master and looked up joyfully, taking a deep breath, " ..I guess I'd better find up something to eat before we begin this brow drenching work , hm." With a smile full of care he rose and strolled to the refrigeratior, sliding the door gently his eyes twinkled with satisfaction, cupping a bowl of rice and a fried tofu square that Melody had prepared, he turned with glee, and walked to the table settling himself at the table. Shotting a glimmer of cunning toward the cat, " Shall we..." Neart lept toward the man rambunctiously.
Melody left Cheryl's place after awhile. She heads into the mountains and sits by Goddess Pond. She had made something for Mikhail but wasn't sure if he'd like it. She prays for a good harvest for both towns. She than threw a pretty necklace made from natural elements.
The goddess smiled taking the necklace than vanished without a word.
Melody heads off toward Konohana next. She went right to Mikhail's farm and started watering the flowers. " He is so cute. " she thought. She made sure each flower got the attention it deserved. " You must grow up health and strong.Just like beautiful flowers must one day bloom. I believe in the light that shines from deep within you. " she sang.

Kana looked up at Reina. " Well, Good morning to you too. " he said. He wasn't mad really just alittle shocked. " I guess I should remember not to be near Mako's trees this early. " he said. He stood up and took Reina's hands. " I made us a nice little picnic but it looks like the birds took it and left your uncle's trees alone. " he said.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #672
kgumasa
Senior Farmer

Location: Walking the path of the moon to swim in the sky of light

Reina

Brushing back her bangs from her red face, she looked at the man and smiled akwardly. " ...I didn't know you were here.....so I assumed it had been those pesky birds...." giggling with a sigh of relief. " I'm sorry to here about our wel prepared breakfast..." she paused and gently embraced the man, her hands wapped around his neck, " but....I think we can prepare a better meal together." She pressed her lips against his warm cheek, pulling back gracefully, " so how about I get ready and we have a nice breakfast under the orchard.....properly.." smiling, holding back a giggle, looking happy in Kana's embrace.

Mikhail

*Crunch**Crunch*, tiny flecks of fried tempura fluttered down from the mans height, rising to see a shadow in the field Mikhail walked to the window still half asleep from his emergence. "...Hmmm..seems a little rabbit has found her way into, our fields Neart....I think I shall have a gathering with this one.." Mikhail grinned and walked to his bathroom. Walking out of the steam filled room, he hiked up his sleeves and patted his chest, displaying a modelers pose, " ..So how do I look, from the winds of tune to the plow of a ground." He walked from the front door, pauisng to let the bounding bundle of fur leap from the house. Walking swift but softly, Mikahil walked up behind the diligent little worker bee. Sliding his head past her back to her ear, his neck stretched over her shoulder, " So, am I to be spoiled before I start my whining of this work..." Whispering with an alluring tone.
kgumasa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #673
MDofDarkheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgumasa View Post
Reina

Brushing back her bangs from her red face, she looked at the man and smiled akwardly. " ...I didn't know you were here.....so I assumed it had been those pesky birds...." giggling with a sigh of relief. " I'm sorry to here about our wel prepared breakfast..." she paused and gently embraced the man, her hands wapped around his neck, " but....I think we can prepare a better meal together." She pressed her lips against his warm cheek, pulling back gracefully, " so how about I get ready and we have a nice breakfast under the orchard.....properly.." smiling, holding back a giggle, looking happy in Kana's embrace.

Mikhail

*Crunch**Crunch*, tiny flecks of fried tempura fluttered down from the mans height, rising to see a shadow in the field Mikhail walked to the window still half asleep from his emergence. "...Hmmm..seems a little rabbit has found her way into, our fields Neart....I think I shall have a gathering with this one.." Mikhail grinned and walked to his bathroom. Walking out of the steam filled room, he hiked up his sleeves and patted his chest, displaying a modelers pose, " ..So how do I look, from the winds of tune to the plow of a ground." He walked from the front door, pauisng to let the bounding bundle of fur leap from the house. Walking swift but softly, Mikahil walked up behind the diligent little worker bee. Sliding his head past her back to her ear, his neck stretched over her shoulder, " So, am I to be spoiled before I start my whining of this work..." Whispering with an alluring tone.
Kana smiled softly as he stood up holding Reina's hand. He gathered the empty containers. " I would like nothing more than to have a breakfast with my loving Researching goddess that we both made. " he said. He was glad that the birds had eatten his food rather than Mako's orchard. He dusts himself outfit and looks toward the house. " So what should we make? " he said.

Melody stopped singing and looked at Mikhail. " I wanted to help you with the work. After all you helped me with my song. " she said sweetly. She smiled as she looked at him. She went to the crop area. " You still have these crops to tend to my dear Musician. " she said. She smiled seeing Neart watching them. She kneels down and holds her arms out. " There's the cute kitten, Neart you little darling. " she said.

Ooc: Remember the image you showed me of that Girl who looked like Melody? I like that outfit alot and wish I could edit that image to match Melody but I can't.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #674
MDofDarkheart

Default OOC: What?!? No movement?

I know this is a double post but No One has posted since I posted!
Has the RP died? T_T I don't want it too die!
Someone reply to me, reply at all! T_T
Old 04-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #675
Ruka
Junior Farmer

im not in the roleplay but you said to reply :P
Ruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #676
MDofDarkheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruka View Post
im not in the roleplay but you said to reply :P
Would you like to be?
I'm playing Georgia and Laney as temporary characters so you want to play one of them just ask.
My characters that I won't give up are Melody (My personal custom character, I made when I was 6 years old and rp as alot!) and Kana.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:16 PM   #677
kgumasa
Senior Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDofDarkheart View Post
Kana smiled softly as he stood up holding Reina's hand. He gathered the empty containers. " I would like nothing more than to have a breakfast with my loving Researching goddess that we both made. " he said. He was glad that the birds had eatten his food rather than Mako's orchard. He dusts himself outfit and looks toward the house. " So what should we make? " he said.

Melody stopped singing and looked at Mikhail. " I wanted to help you with the work. After all you helped me with my song. " she said sweetly. She smiled as she looked at him. She went to the crop area. " You still have these crops to tend to my dear Musician. " she said. She smiled seeing Neart watching them. She kneels down and holds her arms out. " There's the cute kitten, Neart you little darling. " she said.

Ooc: Remember the image you showed me of that Girl who looked like Melody? I like that outfit alot and wish I could edit that image to match Melody but I can't.
Reina

Smiling at the man she stretched out her arm. " Hmmm...let us see....how about some rice omelets, with toast and some homemade jam from the orchard," Pausing and gazing into the full lush leaves twined around each plump fruit. She smiled at Kana once more, " I think we can have that and later on we can walk to Bluebell..if you want." Reina looked into his face she laughed at the thought of almost smacking him with a broom.

Mikhail

Strolling over to the place beside Melody he glanced at Neart, and then the rugged ground. The earth was tenderly spread across the place the deep cyan color splashed with bits of early golden light. As her turned from the soil, he charminglycoaxed the watering can from the young lady's fingers. Swaying the can gingerly with the blowing breeze, the droplets sprinkeled on the thick earth, it's deep dips, lapping up the silver beads.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:51 PM   #678
MDofDarkheart

Kana smiled a Reina and took her hand. " You are so beautiful. Even when you think I'm a bird that you have to scare off. " he said. He walked inside with Reina and smiled seeing Mako had just gotten up. " Good morning Mako-sama, you don't need to worry about your orchad today. The birds ate the food I'd made for Reina and myself..... " he said. He was trying to laugh about it but he had tried so hard to impress Reina. He was trying not to show that he was ticked off over the birds ruining his surprize.

Melody blushed abit as Neart jumped into her arms. " I knew you liked me. You little cutie. " she said. Neart got on the top of her head and played with the hair ribbon until it came loose and fell to the ground. Melody's long hair became undone and cascaded like a waterfall down over her back and shoulders. She blushed abit because her hair was longer down than when she pulled it up into a tiny braid. She watched Neart jump down and run off with her hair ribbon. " Hey..... bring back my ribbon you silly kitty..... oh nevermind. " she said. Her hair around her was like a flower with a fairy-tale princess in the center of it. She was trying not to be to distracting to Mikhail while he worked. She looked up toward the sky and smiled abit. " The winds picking up. " she said. Her hair starts to flow behind her with the direction of the wind. The sun was shining on her pearl like skin. She always felt self-conscious about her appearance. She was unsure of why Mikhail would even want to spend with her when she wasn't singing. She walks toward the barn and coop combination that Mikhail had. It was prefect size for the farm area he had. " Oh Mikhail, Why do you like? " she thought. She looked over at him and blushed abit. " You are so sweet, kind, and your music speaks to my soul.... oh Mikhail. " she thought. She wished Mikhail would open his heart to her like she tryed to do with him. " Mikhail, I bought you some milk and eggs. I also brought a few things to make your farm abit more musical. " she said.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #679
kgumasa
Senior Farmer

Reina

Looking at her Uncle's still fatigued face, she turned and looked at Kana, he had a rather serious scowle on his face. She looked at his hurt stature, lifting her body with her tip feet, she lovingly pecked Kana on the cheek, an unexpected look shot through his eyes as she could see. " I can see you are a little upset from this morning....." pondering hard, " tell you what,why don't we make breakfast at your home, I'll bring the ingridents and you'll have the cookware. " Beaming with her idea, she rushed to the cupboard, and pulled out a woven sachel, delicatley she pulled out the things she needed from, the cabinate and the refigarator. Whipping around to Kana, she tugged him ambitously out the door, " Don't sleep to much today Uncle..." she yelled walking from her dazed uncle.

Mikhail

Turning to the woman, he saw her standing poised with her silken hair wrapped against her being, delicatlry positioned in the suns flowing rapture, she stood. As he looked on, he centered himself, his pale hair filled with luster, the beams bouncing to and fro, with his loks mixing to and amber gold. Raising his chin his features shown bright, the soft breeze spread across his cheeks, a somber glow washed off his skin, turning his shade dimmer. As he looked on, his eyes flickered and turned his olie eyes to a flush emerald jade. As their eyes met his grin grew strong, and his face strengthed showinghis charm. The two stood, for a bit wrapped in their own serenity, the world gushing forth a silent beauty. " Mikhail, I bought you some milk and eggs. I also brought a few things to make your farm abit more musical. " she said. Waking the two from their gaze. Smiling calmly " Well, then sweet woman I guess this calls some renovation....and later on some pudding.." Looking pleased with his comment, " Far beyond this village I am known for my pudding, sweeter and creamier then any dessert, one could taste." As he spoke, he walked over charismatically, to the young beauty's side.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #680
MDofDarkheart

KANA

Kana blushed when kissed by Reina. He went with her out the door to his farm. His horses were outside but in a gated area so they couldn't scare Reina. He walked inside and told Reina to wait outside for just a moment. He got all the normally loose pets he sold into their cages than smiled walking outside to get her. " Sorry I needed to put the animals that I sell away. " He walked with her inside the into his kitchen. " It's not much of a kitchen but I have all the cookware you'll need. " He was happy that Reina had come to his house today. He had been wanting her to see how he lived.

MELODY

Melody blushed abit and looked at Mikhail. " Yes, I suppose we should start fixing up the place abit. " She was abit nervous since she really did love Mikhail and wanted him to tell her the same. She didn't want to rush him either though. " Tell me about you violin. I assume it holds some deep meaning for you. " She looked at Mikhail's eyes as she own eyes sparkled with a light that shined from deep within them. She had her own beauty and spark that she never noticed. She was kind to every animal and person she met. She'd been kind to Mikhail since she first met him. She blushed abit as a page from her songbook was again peeking from her rucksack. She was entranced by his handsome features and could not look away. " How can any man be so prefect? " she thought. She blushed again and tryed to make herself snap back to reality but this was too prefect a moment. She leaned in and kissed Mikhail's cheek softly with her silken lips. She than backed away abit and blushed again. Her silky petal pink hair was highlighted by the sunlight. Every detail of her outfit was delicate and suited her personality yet she had no idea what Mikhail was thinking right now.

Last edited by MDofDarkheart; 04-13-2012 at 02:38 PM.
MDofDarkheart is offline   Reply With Quote