Community

Natsume's Community Forums  
Old 03-20-2012, 07:26 AM   #1
Kaoru
Senior Farmer

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning
Default If you really lived in the world of ToTT...

I've got another question for everyone~!

If you lived in the world of Tale of Two Towns, which town would you choose to live in and why? (or would you move back and forth all the time?)

Then, what would you do if you lived in either Konohana or Bluebell? It's one thing to love farming digitally at the push of a button, it's another thing to actually like the early wake up times, digging in the dirt and taking care of livestock XD But maybe you love that -- so you'd be a farmer.

Or maybe you'd rather have Kana's job and specialize in horses, or perhaps research the plantlife like Reina or be the mayor. Or perhaps you'd come up with your own thing to do that no one else does (like set up a food horse-cart and sell turnip salad to both towns XD )

I would choose to live to Konohana since I like the Asian feel to the houses (I loooovee engawa~) It seems like it's very peaceful and quiet there. And, while I don't think I'd want to be a farmer in real life, I do like the countryside and being near lots of farms and plants (My grandparents/Aunt and Uncle are farmers in real life and I halfway grew up on a ranch XD )

I would probably be a teacher in Konohana-- though I realize that in the game there are only two kids haha. Maybe there would be more later on (the ones from Bluebell would have to commute). Then again to be fair perhaps I could set up a classroom right in the middle of the tunnel!

I also noticed that there's no proper library. I wouldn't mind being the librarian-- taking care of the library and then writing my own novels at the same time (like Mary!)

So... how about you? XD
Kaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:33 PM   #2
HM-Leafy
Senior Farmer

I would be one of those random villagers that don't have much reason to be there. I'd live in Bluebell because I'm an animal kind of girl, and I'd keep a lot of dogs and maybe a few chickens and make some fair dosh from food cooked from their eggs. XD I'd just sort of live quietly in a corner I guess. :P
HM-Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:34 PM   #3
Ruka
Junior Farmer

I'd live in Bluebell because, I like the people there, and I like animals, not that I don't like Konohana, I like the people there too, it's just I think Bluebell matches
Ruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #4
Light Wave Magi
Lastation's CPU Knight

I'd live in Konohana. I like the asian building style and the scenery in the town. The people are rather nice too and I'd probably be a more crop-focused person. While I've never been around a farm, I do think I'd like to live and work on one. Living in the countryside would definitely be a big plus. It'd be quieter too.

Hmm...I'd probably be both a farmer and help out at Gombe's shop. I would gain more farming experience while getting to know Gombe and his granddaughter Nori.

Kaoru, if you opened a library in Konohana I'd probably be there almost everyday. xD

I am Lastation's CPU Knight. Guardian of the landmass and protector of Noire/Lady Black Heart!

Last edited by Light Wave Magi; 04-04-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Light Wave Magi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:23 PM   #5
MDofDarkheart
Rainbow Raguna Honour Medal

Send a message via Yahoo to MDofDarkheart

Bluebell because I love animals.
The places to keep animals are bigger.
Plus Hives to make Honey!
I'd also make it so I had crops too.
I really like working the farm and being a rancher.
I prefer animals over crops though so my profession title would be "Rancher" not "Farmer".
So I either do that or be a wandering musician with my hubby Mikhail!

Last edited by MDofDarkheart; 04-03-2012 at 02:28 PM.
MDofDarkheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #6
kunzite
Junior Farmer

I would live in Bluebell so I could take care of animals. I would also find love as well as supply the town with all the milk and eggs that they need.
kunzite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:21 AM   #7
Kaoru
Senior Farmer

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Wave Magi View Post

Kaoru, if you opened a library in Konohana I'd probably be there almost everyday. xD
Yay~! ^__^

Be careful though... I might make you read/review my novels that I would write while working there! Haha
Kaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #8
Light Wave Magi
Lastation's CPU Knight

I wouldn't have any problem with that. I like to read a lot, so it'd be fun! =D I'd just hope I could write a good enough review for them.

How big would your library be?

I am Lastation's CPU Knight. Guardian of the landmass and protector of Noire/Lady Black Heart!
Light Wave Magi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:58 PM   #9
Sapphire
Unforgettable

Location: In a green forest where golden daffodils bloom all around.

I don't know where I'd choose to live. I think that I'd have to walk around the towns and talk with the villagers... but I'm leaning towards Konohana.

[Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.]
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:29 PM   #10
Daniel
Farmer

Send a message via Yahoo to Daniel
Default BlueBell

I would love to live in bluebell because I love to raise animals and then just farm a little garden.
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote