Community

Natsume's Community Forums  
Old 04-03-2012, 08:31 AM   #101
SakuraMota
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraMota

Late reply is late! >__<

I take my 3DS to work (since I work in a game store and can get Street Passes), plus I usually keep it in my bag, anyway. I can't leave home without it, lol.

I just like his overall character. But yes, the running around town part was great. XD

I miss being able to use the Harvest Sprites as free labor in the more recent games....*dreamy sigh* XD

Yeah, if you have that much money, stock up on some Bodigizer XL and Turbojolt XL. And yes, there is an island you can buy. After reading, I notice I'm a ways off; I thought the requirement was 900K, but it's totally 900mil. O__O; Not that I can't get that; it'll just take a while.

I've FINALLY gotten back into the swing of HoLV; I'm in Fall now. All the girls in town have Green hearts for me, and most everyone has one heart, and several people have two hearts for me. Things are about to get really busy with events; here's hoping I can get it all done! P:

Edit: 100th reply to this thread, yay!

Currently Playing
3DS FC: 5112-3585-0203
My Artistic Stuff Tumblr

Last edited by SakuraMota; 04-03-2012 at 08:35 AM.
SakuraMota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:40 AM   #102
Light Wave Magi
Lastation's CPU Knight

It's alright, no worries. =D

That's pretty cool. I actually don't have any Street Passes myself. I forget what you even use them for. o.o

It was, it was. I finished FFXIII and started XIII-2, but I haven't played it in a while since I'm still playing HMDS.

It is a little bit more difficult, but they make up for it in other ways.

Okay, will do. Although I'm a little annoyed since my save got corrupted and I had to start over. I was saving at my house, and them game decided to freeze while I was doing that. So when I tried to reload, the game would freeze everytime. x__x So now I'm back in Year 1 and in the third week of Spring. Somehow Muffy already has a Blue Heart while the other bachelorettes (including those from Mineral Town, since I have my FOMT in the GBA Slot) still have Black Hearts. o.o

It takes wha? O_O Whoa, that's A LOT of gold. That's going to take me a while to get.

Awesome! =D That's pretty good. Good luck getting all the events done!

Yay! Congrats Sakura.

I am Lastation's CPU Knight. Guardian of the landmass and protector of Noire/Lady Black Heart!
Light Wave Magi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:33 PM   #103
MDofDarkheart
Rainbow Raguna Honour Medal

Send a message via Yahoo to MDofDarkheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Wave Magi View Post
I actually don't have any Street Passes myself. I forget what you even use them for. o.o
To answer your Streetpass thing only.
1. Puzzle Swap
2. Find Mii
3. Find Mii 2
Old 05-22-2012, 11:13 AM   #104
SakuraMota
Super Moderator

I had my first blunder in my playthrough; couldn't get one of the Holy events to activate. Turns out I activated event 3, but I didn't save that day and reloaded, then forgot to activate the event again. Thankfully, I have a different save set aside on Fall 1st, so I only have to lose a week and a half of play rather than having to start ALLLLLL over again.

Currently Playing
My Artistic Stuff Tumblr
Old 05-23-2012, 12:40 PM   #105
Light Wave Magi
Lastation's CPU Knight

Yikes, that's not good. But it is good that you had that save though. It would've been bad if you had to start all over.

Some of the events can be a little specific about when you activate them. At least, they did to me.

As for HMDS game, it's sitting on my shelf for now. My game froze again when I tried to load my save, so it's possible the person who had it before me corrupted it maybe?

I am Lastation's CPU Knight. Guardian of the landmass and protector of Noire/Lady Black Heart!
Old 06-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #106
SakuraMota
Super Moderator

Yeah, I would've been majorly upset. >_<

Yes, the events do have specific dates. That's why I made my trusty calendar. :3

That sucks. :C

As for me, I've been detoured by Rune Factory lately. Been bouncing between the first one on DS and Frontier on the Wii. It's all Raguna, all the time, oh yeah~

Currently Playing
My Artistic Stuff Tumblr
Old 06-16-2012, 12:34 PM   #107
Light Wave Magi
Lastation's CPU Knight

Same here. But I would've probably grinned and started over. xD

I have a calendar I keep too. That way I don't forget anything. =D Sometimes I almost do though. xD I'm aiming for Dia or Katie next. Plus, I plan on trying to earn money without relying on the mines too much. I'll probably get as many animals as I can and have the small field you get full of crops.

Yeah, it really does. I can never find the 60 Harvest Sprites (at least) needed to restore the Harvest Goddess because of that.

I just finished the main storyline of Rune Factory not too long ago. I married Felicity. My field of crops doesn't look too bad either. I haven't used the whole field yet since I don't have the best watering can. As for Frontier, I'm going to start a new game soon.

Old 08-22-2012, 08:40 AM   #108
SakuraMota
Super Moderator

Just got the digital version of HoLV off PSN~ It was on sale with my PlayStation Plus account; scooped it up for $7.50! I've been thinking about upgrading to the Vita (if not this Christmas, then possibly for my birthday next year), which means I'd need to get digital versions of my PSP games to play them on there, so I was already leaning toward biting the bullet and spending the normal $29.99. This sale helped me get it for super cheap~

Now that I'll be able to have the game with me no matter what's in my PSP, I'll probably play it more. XD

Currently Playing
My Artistic Stuff Tumblr
Old 08-22-2012, 12:37 PM   #109
Light Wave Magi
Lastation's CPU Knight

That's really cheap. o.o I got my HoLV off of Ebay, but I didn't pay $29.99 for it though. I got it for around $20 or something, which I'm guessing was probably pretty good at the time? Still, I'd love to have it digitally too (I have Back to Nature on my PS3 and PSP). Nice job SakuraMota!

That's good then. xD I plan on playing it again soon too. I've been distracted by Rune Factory 2 lately, since I finished Rune Factory Frontier again.

Old 08-22-2012, 10:21 PM   #110
SakuraMota
Super Moderator

I got HoLV at launch (preordered) for $29.99, ahaha. I'm glad I checked the PSN today~

The same but with Tides of Destiny; it's been distracting me from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, which I really need to finish so I can get started on Dream Drop Distance...>_<

Currently Playing
My Artistic Stuff Tumblr