Community

Natsume's Community Forums  
Old 02-02-2012, 02:11 PM   #371
MDofDarkheart
Rainbow Raguna Honour Medal

Send a message via Yahoo to MDofDarkheart

Kana smiled at Reina with gentle eyes. " I know....... I'm not the best cook. I need to learn that some people can't handle big sandwitches with spice. It's ok if you can't finish it. " he said. He took out an apple pie. " Here, this is abit sweeter but not overly sweet. " he said.

Melody smiled at Mikhail softly and blushed abit. " I'm normally not so shy. I own a farm at the edge of Bluebell. " she said. She saw him holding out his hand. " Sure, I made way too much food for just me. " she said. She looked over at Cheryl. " Cheryl, please tell your mom and brother that I'll be stopping by toward for some feed. I'll bring you some sweets too. " she said. She smiled at Cheryl sweetly than looked back at Mikhail. She smiled softly as she made room for Mikhail to jion her on the picnic blanket. She looked up at the sky and hummed a tune. She felt abit happy to have Mikhail sitting beside her. Her hand moved slowly told his without her knowing it.

Last edited by MDofDarkheart; 02-02-2012 at 02:17 PM.
MDofDarkheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:35 PM   #372
Micadee123
I Knew The Pathway...

Cheryl

"Yay! Thanks Melody." She said with a big smile. She was so excited to have Mikhail back around, he was one of the few people who always had free time to play with her. There was one thing Cheryl didn't understand, Melody sang ALL the time. Doing laundry;Washing Dishes; Cheryl almost always heard her while walking around her farm. Of course she probably didn't know she was there, Cheryl just likes to keep a close eye on all the girls in town. "I'll tall mama that you'll be coming by." And she headed back towards home, Ash should be frantically looking for her by now she thought with a smile.

Ava

Yeah" She responded to Cam "I'll take 3, and the could you make them into a bouquet?" She grabbed her wallet and payed for all the flowers. "Thanks so much you two, you a so helpful always having the perfect flowers for sale." She said with a smile.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:56 AM   #373
kgumasa
Senior Farmer

Location: Walking the path of the moon to swim in the sky of light

Reina

Reina looked at Kana, an embarrased look came to her face. After all of the comotion and after settling Reina was so engulfed in everything she had forgotten it was a date. She quickly looked and the ground with a firey red face. Her eyes were and head were swimming. She looked up from her embarrasment to see Kana, lightly cutting the pie he had made. "I..I'm sorry for the face I made...." Her face now ashamed. "You...you are so nice..Kana.." She noticed he had stopped slicing through the dessert. Reina lifted her head to the tree next to the goddess pond. A mellow look came over Reina's face. She turned and looked at Kana, "....Kana...." Reina whispered, inching closer. Laying her head on his shoulder, she looked up to his face. It was as though time was still for that moment.

Mikhail

Looking at Melody, Mikhail showed a grin. " This place is so musical..I can see how you would like to sing with it" Mikhail looked at Melody, he showed a smiling face. Taking a bite of his fried tofu. His eyes bounced, " My, this is sensational Melody...you're a fanastic cook" eating with a grin he slid his hand a bit futhur to the side. To his surprise he had touched Melody's hand, looking down at the two, his eyes glined away. Tugging his hand back " I'm sorry.." saying it with a fake smile.He looked down at his meal with a blank stare. With a deep sigh, he finished his food. As he finished he looked at the watch on his wrist, surprise, made him choke up his food.*cough* "It's that late, I'm late..." Jumping up off the ground he grabed his violin and bolted away from the spot. " Oh......" turning and waing " thank you again, Melody....we should..." stopping and pausing he turned " thanks again" Mikhail disappeared down the mountain side.
kgumasa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:44 PM   #374
MDofDarkheart

Kana smiled and took Reina's hands into his own. " Even the beauty of nature pales in comparison to your beauty Reina. " he said. He had never felt so happy before. When he was like this with Reina, it felt like he could fly, though he knew that he couldn't really fly. " Reina nothing you say or do will make me feel any differently than I do now. " he said. He let go of her hands than took a blue mushroom from his rucksack. " I learned this is called a Fungi Mushroom. It's not good to eat because it is poisonous. It glows a pretty blue color at night. " he said. The mushroom was in a jar with no airholes to keep it from making poison clouds and spores. " It reminded me of how hard a working you are as weel as you beautiful hair and eyes. " he said.

Melody smiled softly when Mikhail liked her cooking. She was sad when he had to leave suddenly. " Goodnight Mikhail, I hope I see you again. " she thought. She got up and headed back to Bluebell. She walks into town and lets out a sigh that like a young woman in love. " My heart was racing the whole time he was sitting beside me..... I feel like I could sing forever with him beside me..... " she thought. She began to hum a tune. She looked at the sky as she walked toward her farm. " Why do I feel so happy right now? I mean..... I just met him..... and yet..... it feels like we have known eachother for years. " she said. She didn't know if anyone was around to hear her or not. She blushed deep red remembering how Mikhail's hand had touch her hand. " I wonder..... do he feel.... the same way? " she said.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:38 PM   #375
lunarwolf
Epic Wolf

Cam took the money and Luna started working on a red bouquet. Luna wipped out her supplies and in no time flat a bouquet was created and was handed over. "Here you go! Oh can I see you later today?" Luna asked.

lunarwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:13 PM   #376
MDofDarkheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarwolf View Post
Cam took the money and Luna started working on a red bouquet. Luna wipped out her supplies and in no time flat a bouquet was created and was handed over. "Here you go! Oh can I see you later today?" Luna asked.
Melody wasn't tired yet and went to see the Flower Stand near the Cafe. " Hello Ava, Cam, and Luna. How are you all this evening? " she said. She was really happy right now. Her eyes sparkling like she was in love. " Oh are those white roses? " she asked. She loved all kinds of roses. She had never seen a white rose though.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:36 PM   #377
Micadee123
I Knew The Pathway...

Ava

"Thanks Luna this is perfect!" Melody came up beside everyone and said hello "Hey Melody, nice to see you." Ava said. "Oh yeah," she said turning back to Luna, "I think i will be free, what is it you wanted to see me for later anyways?" She asked Luna.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:30 PM   #378
MDofDarkheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micadee123 View Post
Ava

"Thanks Luna this is perfect!" Melody came up beside everyone and said hello "Hey Melody, nice to see you." Ava said. "Oh yeah," she said turning back to Luna, "I think i will be free, what is it you wanted to see me for later anyways?" She asked Luna.
Melody smiled at Ava than looked at Luna and Cam. " Cam.... I need to ask you about a few things. Can we talk when you close up? " she said. She wanted to learn about arranging flowers and ask about Mikhail since she knew he must go between the two towns every year or so for a reason.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:18 PM   #379
HM-Leafy
Senior Farmer

Ash groaned, slamming his head against a wall. Where had Cheryl gone? It wasn't like she never went exploring, but the only problem was she wasn't supposed to if he wasn't there with her (As Jessica had said many, many, many times) Besides, what if something happened to Cheryl and he couldn't help her? The many possibilities swirling in his mind, he frowned and continued his search.
HM-Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:24 AM   #380
Micadee123
I Knew The Pathway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HM-Leafy View Post
Ash groaned, slamming his head against a wall. Where had Cheryl gone? It wasn't like she never went exploring, but the only problem was she wasn't supposed to if he wasn't there with her (As Jessica had said many, many, many times) Besides, what if something happened to Cheryl and he couldn't help her? The many possibilities swirling in his mind, he frowned and continued his search.
Cheryl

Cheryl was skipping back into town from the mountain. She heard a faint yell from nearby, "CHERYL!!!" the voice yelled. She went walking around the corner to see the benches near the town entrance. There was Ash, yelling for Cheryl and looking in all the bushes. She put on her best cute face and approached the situation. "Hey big brother." She peeked around the corner trying to look as innocent as possible "What's wrong?"