Natsume's Community Forums  

Go Back   Natsume's Community Forums > Natsume > Feedback & Forum Support

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 01:12 PM   #31
Spitfyre
The Sixth Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori View Post
Fail is common when the ring drives you insane. I relate to Smeagle/Golem's insanity
I knoooooooooow right?
Lol watching those movies is TORTURE. I think they're so boring. I prefer Harry Potter and being driven insane with the Elder Wand rather then the Ring. XD
Old 09-28-2012, 07:36 AM   #32
HM-Leafy
Senior Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfyre View Post
I knoooooooooow right?
Lol watching those movies is TORTURE. I think they're so boring. I prefer Harry Potter and being driven insane with the Elder Wand rather then the Harry. XD
What are you saying I love Lord of the Rings </3 Harru Potter as well, don't get me wrong. HP is a MUCH longer arc and there are a LOT of filler moments... I find HP more torturous to watch in my opinion, if only because I liked the books a whole lot more. The movies are still amazing buttt... Nothing beats Bolomir and simply walking into Mordor and Legolas being a derpelf without knowing it. //End rant

Meh ever since they decided RFO would only be out on the Playstation over here I kind of lost interest in Rune Factory, though I suppose playing RF4 would bring me back in. My only complaint would be how similar it looks to RF3 in terms of graphic style, though RF3 looks like RF2 which looked like RF1... So there are likely a few small upgrades. Hopefully a whole lot less pixelly and shaky yes?
Old 09-28-2012, 08:42 AM   #33
Tori
Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HM-Leafy View Post
What are you saying I love Lord of the Rings </3 Harru Potter as well, don't get me wrong. HP is a MUCH longer arc and there are a LOT of filler moments... I find HP more torturous to watch in my opinion, if only because I liked the books a whole lot more. The movies are still amazing buttt... Nothing beats Bolomir and simply walking into Mordor and Legolas being a derpelf without knowing it. //End rant

Meh ever since they decided RFO would only be out on the Playstation over here I kind of lost interest in Rune Factory, though I suppose playing RF4 would bring me back in. My only complaint would be how similar it looks to RF3 in terms of graphic style, though RF3 looks like RF2 which looked like RF1... So there are likely a few small upgrades. Hopefully a whole lot less pixelly and shaky yes?
I like both lol not sure how disliking LOTRs came out of my relating to Smeagle/Golem.

Silicon Era has some articles on RF4's game play. A new story premise, new systems within the games. Looks good. I wouldn't have Tides of Destiny (Oceans) if it wasn't on Wii here, so I understand that pain to a degree.

Four pages of articles tagged with 'Rune Factory 4' http://www.siliconera.com/tag/rune-factory-4/ - many of those are updates on sales but if you go to page four and from the bottom up you'll get a lot of info/teasers/some spoilers (so be cautious if you hate that, I usually do but didn't find it too bad).
Old 09-28-2012, 09:11 AM   #34
HM-Leafy
Senior Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori View Post
I like both lol not sure how disliking LOTRs came out of my relating to Smeagle/Golem.

Silicon Era has some articles on RF4's game play. A new story premise, new systems within the games. Looks good. I wouldn't have Tides of Destiny (Oceans) if it wasn't on Wii here, so I understand that pain to a degree.

Four pages of articles tagged with 'Rune Factory 4' http://www.siliconera.com/tag/rune-factory-4/ - many of those are updates on sales but if you go to page four and from the bottom up you'll get a lot of info/teasers/some spoilers (so be cautious if you hate that, I usually do but didn't find it too bad).
Gollum. ;P Either way I have no idea why since we're discussing RF... I'm a little obsessive over it either way LOL (Unless you thought I was saying you dislike it, since I'm not sure, I was quoting someone else)

I know very little (haven't been following the HM or RF scene for a little while so I'm a bit behind!) but it looks kinda good. I looked at some videos and the graphics do look good, though I'll avoid any spoilers for now. All I know is that there's one guy that's like a horse or something idk lol
Old 10-05-2012, 08:38 AM   #35
Adrian-kun
Lord Carnage Heart

Natsume has got its hands full with Harvest Moon: A New Beginning. I'm sure RF4 is next, though
Old 10-05-2012, 03:38 PM   #36
Tori
Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian-kun View Post
Natsume has got its hands full with Harvest Moon: A New Beginning. I'm sure RF4 is next, though
That's the hope! And while they're busy localizing that we can be busy playing ANB <3
Old 01-04-2013, 10:41 AM   #37
Adrian-kun
Lord Carnage Heart

Oh boy, I'm excited about 2013 and the possibility of Rune Factory 4
Old 01-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #38
oneupmushroom
Junior Farmer

Yeah, especially since my hubby accidentally saved over my Tides of Destiny file.
I need more RF but I don't really want to start over in ToD...probably will though. *sighs*
Old 01-05-2013, 06:02 AM   #39
Adrian-kun
Lord Carnage Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneupmushroom View Post
Yeah, especially since my hubby accidentally saved over my Tides of Destiny file.
I need more RF but I don't really want to start over in ToD...probably will though. *sighs*
Have you played the DS ones? Rune Factory 3 is the best as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by Adrian-kun; 01-05-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:10 AM   #40
Chelsea
Junior Farmer

I think that RF2 is very good. It is my favorite RF, because of the characters (the best bachelorettes ever) and the second generation.

About the RF4. I will be happy, if the english version is released. But not sure if this time Natsume will do it. I heard some rumors about Xseed being interested of this game.
Closed Thread