Community

Natsume's Community Forums  
Old 09-05-2013, 11:37 AM   #1
Holla
Junior Farmer

Unhappy Tool Glitch?

Hello, I have noticed what appears to be a glitch involving tools in this game and was wondering if anyone has the same problem and/or has any suggestions on how to fix it. So, I downloaded Harvest Moon: ANB on the eShop a few weeks ago, and everything worked great (which I was a bit scepticale before I downloaded, since it was my first eShop download).

Ok, so anyways for several days everything was a fine and good, but then I upgraded my Hoe, Sickle and Watering can to copper. They upgraded just like normal (like updated on screen info and the visual look of an upgrade when in use) other than their effect was no different from the regular tools. Well, the watering can did hold more water but only watered one space instead of the said two, and the hoe and sickle also only had effect on one square. Now, I have also upgraded my watering can to silver since then, but still only waters one single square.

Now, odd thing is this does not effect all my tools only the main farm tools (hoe, sickle and watering can), my upgraded hammer and axe work exactly as they are suppose to. This is very frustrating, as I have five animals and four plots of crops and that just about uses up all my stamina in a day. I have already tried deleting the game and redownloading it to no advail. So, if I am just missing something or if you have any suggestions please let me know! Also, I do not want to restart as I'm just getting into the good part of the game.
Holla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #2
Rune
Majestic Weather Llama!

Send a message via Skype™ to Rune

Are you holding down the button and charging up your tool?
Rune is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:26 PM   #3
Holla
Junior Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Are you holding down the button and charging up your tool?
Haha, I knew I was missing something! I just tested out holding down the button like you said, and it worked! I feel so silly now. Thanks a bundle!
Holla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:22 PM   #4
Mrfunnyface
Junior Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holla View Post
Haha, I knew I was missing something! I just tested out holding down the button like you said, and it worked! I feel so silly now. Thanks a bundle!
...oh dear >_>